If you want to forward your email for a specific sender, here are example steps.
- Make sure you have the needed forward email address in place. Read this page in case you need help: How to receive push notifications for Emails ?
- On a mail received from a sender, use the command "Filter message like this":
- Validate your filter rules and goes to actual filter / forward rule creation:
- Selected the @bxc.io email address you would like to use and save the filter:
If you do not see the forward email address you expect, make sure you get to your Gmail "Forward and pop" setting pane.
Other useful pages
- How to receive push notifications for Emails ?
- How to have multiple email aliases with different sounds